Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:24:27 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I know it's an old message, but i'd suggest a heil proset or the latest top ofthe line proset with active noice cancelling headphones and the boom mic on the headset   all of the heil stuff I have heard sounds great, the new ib6 broadcast quality element should be awesome, but even an hc5 or hc6 should be awesome  the 4 is for contesting and sounds pinched and harsh so i wouldn't ge tone unlessyou want it for contesting   some headsets can have btoh elements, so that makes it nice when you can switch them,but i don'recall the modem that has the switching capability. unnecessary these days with all the equalizer stuff in modern rigs anyway.
headsets are great for net control and youdon't have to even be keepign you rhead int he same position like you do with any desk mic
it also makes sure that they hear yOU an dno tyour background noise   amp comptuer ect