Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:57:20 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Tom,

What's the big deal about having ARCP running?   It's nice to have and
to be able to save your settings and perhaps do something a little
faster than using the radio front panel, but this software isn't the
Holy Grail. For years running the 2000 there was just 1 serial
connection to the pc and only one program at a time could access the rig
through this port.   Shut down ARCP and see if your logger is getting
mode and freq via the usb connection.  If it works, either accept the
fact that  you can use one program or the other, or if you have to have
both working at the same time, then get another usb adapter.

I think you have too many balls in the air right now.   If you close
down ARCP then you can concentrate on whether or not N3FJP is working
with your Win 7 and then you can solve the .wav file thing. As I said
before, if you forget the usb for a moment and use your existing
usb/serial adapter to run N3FJP and N3FJP only, you  can confirm that it
either works or it doesn't, and if it works you can see if the .wav
files are playing properly.

73, Steve KW3A