Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2011 21:38:05 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Tom,

It shouldn't matter if the cable is plugged in or not for a reset.   If
you have the ARCP software working, you can do either a full or partial
reset from within the software, and of course you would need to be
connected to the pc to do it that way.

If I remember right to do it from the radio, , press and hold the a/b
key while turning on the rig and you will be prompted to  do a reset or
cancel out.

One other thing with the ARCP and USB,  be sure you are connected to a
on board  usb port and not through a hub.  Also be sure the  virtual com
driver is installed and all port numbers and settings match up.

73, Steve  KW3A