Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:14:29 -0700
7bit
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Curtis,

I don't want to sound knit picky but I think you have the nomenclature wrong
on this one.  It sounds like you are looking for the TW1 LDG talking
wattmeter.  However, you have titled your message with wanting a PW-1 which
is the $5,000 plus, solid state amplifier made by Icom.  Be careful what you
wish for, you might get it.  <GRIN>

Take care and good hunting.  Very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX