Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:10:05 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Kevin,

In trying to figure out how much power all your equipment will draw, I have
a suggestion,

There is a little device that you plug into an AC outlet, than plug the item
that you want to know its power needs into the device.  The device will tell
you the Line voltage, current used by the device in question, killowatt
hours used, etc.

The device is called "Kill-a-watt".  It is intended to tell you how much
power various items around the house use.

You will need someone with sight to read it to you though.

You may be able to plug everything into the device via a power strip to get
a reading of all the devices at once as long as you don't exceed the rating
of the "Kill-a-watt"  I believe it is rated at 15 amps.

The cost is less than $30 depending on where you get it.

If you are interested, I will help you find one.

Howard T.  W A 9 Y B W