Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:42:21 -0400
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
I did it with Window-Eyes back in December.  Also used another link after
the February ARRL DX contest to get some idea of how loud I was in Europe.
But I haven't tried the RBN lately.  I have the impression that your data
doesn't stay on the site for very long, perhaps a few days.  It's a
fascinating setup; amazing that it works.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls