Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:01:29 -0400
Sender:
From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
I thought I'd mention this just in case anyone is interested.

I have 2 Triple-Talk PCI speech synthesizers for sale. They are in excellent condition.

For information on the Triple-Talk PCI you can go to the manufacturer's site at http://www.axsol.com.

The Triple-Talk PCI is a fast, responsive speech synthesizer and works with Jfw and Wineyes screenreaders.

I am asking $200 per synthesizer.

The reason I'm selling the items is that my job requirements have changed and I no longer need to access several machines simultaneously. As a result the synthesizers have become redundant.

They were removed from computers in a commercial broadcast station and work perfectly as an accessibility tool in the recording, production, and broadcast automation environment as well as all the other tasks that speech synthesizers do for the "typical" user.

E-Mail me for more information.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM