Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:38:27 -0400
7bit
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Steve,

The 1.04 update reduces the minimum monitor and beep levels.  It also seems
to improve receiver performance, though that is not mentioned in the feature
list.  If your not up to 1.04, I would highly recommend it.  I haven't
installed the latest 1.05 update because I think it addresses only one bug
that doesn't bother me and it came out less than one month after 1.04.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.