Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:08:25 -0400
From:
ColleenRoth <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
We have been very blessed to have willing Hams come and help.
They are generally people we know through ARES because I am very involghed with Ares, Skywarn and Navy Mars.
When we first got into Amateur Radio we knew two Amateurs who introduced us to a lub.
We also have had some professionals who climbtowers help.
Fortunately, we have had to do very little Antenna work.
I personally have been an Amateur Radio Club President. I prefer being involved with ARES Meetings.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;