Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:29:00 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Lloyd:

I have a question which has interested me for years.

How in the world can W3AO run 25 alpha?  We worked them a number of times as
usual this Field Day, and I am amazed at what they seem able to do.

Regarding our club's Field Day operation, we made a total of 730 contacts.
I made 323 CW contacts with my 20-meter set-up, and the rest were phone
contacts spread throughout the bands.  We ran a 3A operation, and had an
absolute blast.

I am still in recovery mode this evening, but am already thinking about next
year's Field Day, and what improvements we can make to have even better
results.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ