Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:50:44 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Ed,

I don't use AC log, but I think it offers an option to send .wav files
via sound card.   I'm wondering if it hasn't grabbed  control of the
sound card from jaws.   If you have sighted help, or using narrator,
look at your windows volume control and  see if anything is muted that
shouldn't be.  Or if levels have been changed.

If there are 2 sound cards in the system, jaws  can sometimes get
screwed up and go to the wrong sound card.

Last and maybe a long shot:  If you are on the 590 and you have the USB
connection between radio and pc, and the Kenwood  audio control software
loaded, maybe  something is going on here.  Perhaps in combonation with
AC log.

Maybe not much help, but what do you expect from an 8th grade dropout?

73, Steve KW3A