Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:46:09 -0400
7bit
From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Well it is harder these days to get antenna help because a lot of the hams
are older now hi hi.  I belong to a small club  but the guys are older and
most are not climing to install antennas or towers.  But fortunately managed
to get a friend who is very good at such things and now am enjoying 30
meters including all the other bands.  Pretty neat.