Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:13:59 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Good deal Tom.    I didn't realize at first that you were going  through
the web site.   I thought an e-mail attempt had failed, and that is why
  I made the suggestion of a different e-mail address.

I've always been lucky over the years with these yahoo lists, and never
had to do the web thing.  E-mail subscription has always worked for me.
   Clean living pays off.

You haven't missed much on the 590 list over the past few days.  Some
kind of pissing contest going on, but seems to have run it's course.

73, Steve KW3A