Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 21:05:00 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>

Tom,

Did the radio/pc interface work ok?  Did you do CW keying via the pc?
Writelog has a problem in Windows 7 doing serial port cw keying.   After
a dozen or so transmissions, the keying goes into warp spead and so
isn't very usable in a cw contest.   Ran the XP computer and serial
keying worked fine.

Not sure I'll submit the log, but looks like about 82,000 points.

73, Steve KW3A