Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 10 May 2011 11:45:07 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Apologies for the = signs.  I was reading my e-mail with my dreaded
notetaker and replied without even remembering that stuff from that
machine come up as trash on this list.  Out of curiosity has anyone
tried posting to this list using a braille or voice note?
Got all the i-pod info many thanks to all that helped.  Apparently when
I tried downloading from blind cool tech my transfer rate drastically
slowed down and I think something timed out.
Shouldn't see any = signs this trip.
--
richard