Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 18:17:01 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
We ran the net on 14258 from about 2000 to 2045Z.  Thank you to KG4ITD and
K0DDA for relaying.  The following stations checked in:
W3IUU
K7RX
KB5SDU, Grady in Nakadoches? Louisiana
KG4ITD
KB8TYJ
KW3A
K0DDA, Paul in Lohrville, Iowa, using my mother's callsign
AE7PD
W9VMP
W9DIK
WB9GUT
KK3F
K2EFG/2, Yigal
KI4DXB, DEL, FLA
K7CHE, CHUCK, GREEN VALLEY, AZ

KB5SDU is another guy who is blind and found out about our net from someone
else.  He doesn't do e-mail.  He had questions about popping in the AGC of a
TS480.  I didn't have answers, and the net was winding down by the time I
got his question.

It is gratifying to find new people wishing to check in.  I hope we are
providing a useful service.  I don't know whether I said it, but Gail,
KD8KWG, was a new blind check-in on 40 meters yesterday.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls