Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 15:50:11 -0400
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
We'll have to see what people say.  My inclination would be to try running a
40-meter net at 0100Z, or 8 PM CDT on Saturday night, to see how we would
do.

We'll see what people think of various options.

Meanwhile, I'll be on 14258 in a few minutes, and W9 and W0 are loud here.
If you don't hear me, listen for K7RX, K0DDA or KG4ITD.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com