Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 17:13:43 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Don,

The tiny switch on the mic itself is for high and low impedance.  If I
remember correctly, pushing it up, that is toward the mic head is for high
and down is low.  The larger switch on the mic is another push-to-talk
switch.  The switch on the bottom of the unit is preamp in and out.  I've
never used the preamp or tried to put batteries in mine so can't help you
there but depending on the rig you're using it with you should be able to
power it right from the rig.  I never used it because the ts-440 didn't need
it and it only made things sound worse.  Your milage may vary, of course.
Lou  WA3MIX