Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 18:06:05 -0700
7bit
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
I would echo Pat's comments.  I've run both now and find the quad will hear
stuff on the band longer than a beam.  If there is any draw back to a quad
it is that it quite a bit sharper in beam width than a 3 element beam.  One
other item to consider is that if you are running a sloper off your tower
such as the Alpha Delta DX-A, a quad will not provide the top hat effect
that a beam does which, from my experience is a critical factor.  Otherwise,
go for it.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX