Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:53:59 -0500
Sender:
From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
I'm changing my portable HF antenna configurations and have the following for sale.

1, Super Antennas MP1, Manual ScrewDriver,
 HF portable travelPackage,

Consists of,
A, Basic Antenna,
*All OEM Items,

40-10meter coil and sleeve,

4Foot Telescopic Whip,

2, 1Foot Base Rods,

Basic Table-Railing  Mount&C Clamp,

Counterpoise,

Connecting and adjusting nuts and Coax Elbow.

*+++Extra Accessories,

B, *80Meter Coil,

C, *Special SideMount Bracket, To Atatch Antenna To Rig,

C, *1, extra short section  of Base Rod,

Connecting Screws And Coax Elbow

All in Good Shape, and work well,
Emailed Copy Of Instruction Sheet,
Also May have Original instructions and box.
Asking $140+Actual Shipping And Insurance.

*2, Miracle Whip Antenna,

Made In Canada,

This is The Black Model,
Works Well,

Think I have the paper work with it,

*If not, it's available on line,

Asking $60+Actual Shipping And Insurance.

***Paypal Or United States Postal Money Order Only!
Swaps Possible_

Sincere Thanks From, And Reply Direct To,

Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.