Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:42:42 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
the tuner on the Icom IC-703 and 703+ will tune a good bit wider swath than
that---up to 8to1.  They don't advertise it as such, but many many owners
have found it so.  The 703 reflector and some reviewers have instances
outlined.  I had one of those rigs for about a year, and that tuner _is
amazing. Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.