Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:42:48 -0800
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
yep, I remember those days.  The radio digest came on 5 inch reels.  I
stopped getting stuff from them years ago when I moved to Las Vegas.
Henry was fairly old as I recall back when I was getting the magazine.
I wrote him a couple times telling him how much I enjoyed the magazine.

73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148