Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:54:14 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
the J A's were running hot here on 15M all day saturday, or at least from
about 1900UTC until around 00:00UTC.
I don't have anything for 15, but was listening on my 20M ham stick.  We had
a really good east to west path going on where I was hearing VE3's working J
A's all well over S9.
20 opened up into Chili and argentina later in the afternoon on saturday as
well.
All this during the CQWW contest so of course everyone was out and about so
you could actually get a good idea of where conditions were heading.
I didn't hear any VK's, but other local stations did hear and work some late
friday night and on saturday and sunday.
The SFI was reasonably good, and the A and K index were both better on
sunday than saturday.
My highlight was working CR2x from the Azores Islands on 20M with my
hamstick and 100 watts.  I actually broke the big american pile up.

regards
Colin