From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:29:56 -0500
Tom,

You'll have to enter your call via the software, but I think you'll find
that this function is a disappointment even though it sounds pretty cool.
The problem is that the ID is broadcast regardless of what else is
happening, which means that if someone else is transmitting, your radio will
key up and transmit over them.  I tried this feature for a while, but
eventually disabled it because of the way it worked.

Steve