From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:01:21 -0500
    Mike:

Thanks for another set of good ideas and suggestions.

Now, I think I know what I'm going to be doing this week-end!!!  (smile)

In answer to your question, the extra 100 feet of RG8X coax is not connected
to the Alpha Delta DXCC.

It is connected to my Carolina Windom, which, as I think you know, took a
dump on me last week-end.  The windom, including the extra 100 feet of coax
as a tuning stub for 160 is connected to a completely different antenna port
on my MFJ feed through panel, and on my Tentech 238A manual tuner.

73 from Tom Behler:   KB8TYJ