From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 19:18:33 -0700
Well I reinstalled and it seems to work now. I connected successfully to soeone. I have a question regarding echo phone on the iPhone but I"ll ask that in another thread.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: [log in to unmask]