From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:23:41 -0400
Hi;
I posted this prior to vacation and thought I found someone to help
resolve my problem.  Since that didn't work out, I'm back.
I have about four short files that I would love printed in grade two and
if possible bound.  Can't be more than 30 pages.  If anyone is in the
business I need them yesterday.  The thought of dragging the Perkins out
and doing them by hand makes me tired.  I may need a few things
periodically so I could become a dreaded long term customer.
--
richard