From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:56:48 -0400
Hi, everyone.

I know this is "off topic", and won't be of interest to many on this list,
so please respond to me privately at:

I'm posting the quiry here because my post to the VR Stream users list
hasn't gotten much of a response in terms of options I might want to pursue.
I know there are lots of knowledgeable Stream users on this list, which is
why I'm posting it here.

Thanks and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

Recently, I have noticed a problem with my Victor Reader Stream.

The rewind button does not have much give when you press it, and it doesn't
click like the others do.

The button still works, but I am wondering if it will completely fail soon.

Has anyone had this problem, and if so, what did you do to resolve it?

Is this something that will probably have to be repaired by Humanware, or
are there other things I might try before sending it in?

Also, what does anyone think would be the typical repair cost for a problem
like this?