From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:07:25 -0400
Glad to hear N3FJP Field Day fills the bill. I've used it for three Field
Days so far, not only to do my own logging but also to log for other hams in
our club. I can remember many years when that wasn't possible.
	I'll be with the Warminster Amateur Radio Club on Field Day under
their call, K3DN. What call will you be using?

73,

Dave  W I 3 Y