From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2011 15:32:49 -0400
I'm playing with the Kapten Plus now. There's lots of room for improvement, but it's pretty decent, especially for the price. I plan an exhaustive podcast as soon as I have come to grips with everything and have an idea of what does and does not work well. I have posted my preliminary impressions here:
http://buddy.brannan.name/blog/?p=98
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY