From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2011 14:17:53 -0500
Butch,
have tried and rather like the Trekker Breeze.  My wife and I have
the older PDA-based Trekkers and the Breeze probably does as well as
them and doesn't forget if the battery runs out and is smaller, etc.
Pretty close to ordering from Leader and would have conclusive
evidence!!  Two of them vs. two Breezes is significantly less!!
i'll keep you informed.