From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 20:25:46 -0400
I made 199 QSO's using 100 watts into my antenna farm; I think I had some
QSO's on all 5 bands.  Didn't put in very much time.  I may not submit the
log, because I made a serious number of mistakes copying down people's
numbers.  68,000 points if I do submit it.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls