From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:45:01 -0400
Hi;
Mr. Murphy has visited here also and there seems to be an undetermined
antenna problem.  At any rate I have decided to look into down sizing
and I have an icom ic2kl amplifier and matching at500 auto tuner that I
haven't used in three years that need a home.  This is older equipment
but you still put 30 wats in and get 500 out.  To my knowledge the units
will not auto band switch with any kenwood or current icom radios.
There is a nice easy band selector on the front of both the tuner and
amplifier.  Also, to my knowledge the amplifier alc will not work with a
kenwood radio.  I have simply turned the power down to 30 wats and have
not had any problems.  The amplifier will automatically shut off if the
drive is to high.  When it turns off there is a nice audible click so
you know what is happening.
I do not have the original boxes or manuals but I suspect the manuals
could be found on line.
I would like to sell the package to one lucky buyer for $1,000 plus
shipping.
If anyone is interested or has questions feel free to contact me off list.
Thanks
--
richard