From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 07:14:28 -0400
    Ron:

Glad to have you aboard!

As I said when I discussed the list with you, we have a great list here with
lots of extremely helpful and friendly folks.

So, if you ever have a ham-radio-related question or problem that you think
we might be able to help with, there's lots of expertise and patient help
awaiting you.

We even occasionally entertain "off topic" items, if we think they might be
of interest to others. However, if you do an "off topic" post, please put
"off topic" in the subject line for those who might not be interested, and
please try to limit them to issues that might have general relevance to the
blind or visually-impaired population.

Again, welcome aboard!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI