From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:33:04 -0500
    Mike:

What great suggestions!!!!!

I can respond to the first one right off the bat by saying that, at the
current time, the radio is not connected to the computer in any way.

Tonight yet, if I get time, I'll disconnect the ground from the ground lug
on the power supply, and see what happens.

Trying your other suggestions will have to wait till next week-end, since
I'm getting ready to go to a conference, but I will keep them all handy for
when I need them.

I want to thank everyone for their patience here.  It's been frustrating, to
say the least, but that's the nature of the beast sometimes as we all know.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ