From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 07:00:03 -0500
    Mike:

Well, you describe the situation with the supply exactly as I experience it.
If I shut the supply off at the switch, wait for a ffew seconds, and turn it
back on, life is good again.

So, we are making progress here.

Will start with the supply and rigrunner connections and some chokes, and
take things from there.

I really appreciate everyone's patience with this thread, but hopefully,
someone in addition to me will learn something too.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ