From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:40:35 -0500
I figured I'd offer these here first before I put them elsewhere, they're pretty accessible. if anyone is looking for a radioshack HTX-202 with the AA holder, I have one, works great I was just on it to check in to a local net and it looks great too, asking $30 plus shipping, it does have the belt clip and stock rubber duck antenna.
I also have a yaesu FT-10R, the display is out on it but you can program it with the software and use it that way I'd imagine, if you have one of those, it's good for parts, if you have an FT-50, this is good for parts for that, the battery is great and really the radio doesn't seem like it's  had much use, the display doesn't work is all I know of wrong with it. It works great other than that. Asking $20 plus shipping for that, I'll include the battery and antenna, if you want to use it, I have a brand new charger which I'll throw in for another $15 if you'd like. Thinning the herd here, I hardly use these things and find less and less use for 2 meters every day. I may have more coming available soon, I have close to 20 HT's here in varying degrees of working, ham, commercial, whatever and there are only 3 or 4 I really use, most 900 MHz so slowly I'm probably getting rid of the rest, need money, room, and the drawer I keep them in won't close anymore. I'm keeping the 900 MHz ones, and probably a couple more for public service things and ARES/RACES stuff and limited travel, the rest are very likely going