From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:10:50 -0500
    Thanks, Lloyd.

My first approach will be to put a choke on the power lead to the rig
runner, and the power lead to the TS480.

If that does not work, then it will be time to do the counterpoise.

I'm also going to try various power levels, to see where my problems begin.

For example, I'm fine on 100 watts, but not with 600 watts.  How about 300
or 400, or 500?

I'll let everyone know how I make out, and man, I can't wait to get that
Windom back in operation again!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ