From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:55:49 -0500
    Yup, I had one of those baluns, and it did indeed help a little bit as
you suggest.

I'd be curious as to how you end up doing with the Buddipole.

As I said, it was a good antenna that worked quite well, if I could get it
tuned up correctly for my desired band and frequency.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ

From: tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, Jan 31, 2011 17:50:28