From:
ColleenRoth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:29:07 -0500
Hi Howard,
I had that issue with my grandmother.
She didn't want to tell me she was in pain because she didn't want me to have to get her meds.
She wasn't worried about me getting the right ones she just didn't want me to do anything for her.
It was hard for her to have others do things for her.
She was bedridden and this was hard for her.
I am praying for you and hope you know that she is now at peace.
God Bless!

Colleen Roth