Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2011 09:18:58 -0700
7bit
From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Collin,
Thanks for your detailed antennas description.

It certainly does make sense.

I'm probably going to eventually buy one of the Traveller antennas made in
Tennessee.

They make models for 20 thru 10 meters and models for 30 40 and 80 meters.

Unfortunately they aren't cheap.

If you want tosee reviews go to Google and type in Traveller 2010 and
reviews should come up.

.

They are not really that effective.

I've tot to get sighted help over here to check the SWR because it varies.

Right now I've got two of the Hy Power shortened 20 meter dipoles on my
balcony

I may investigate your antennas at some point.

73,

Eric
KU3I