ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:40:05 -0700
Stop and think about before you answer.  Is he a person with a physical body
of some kind?  Are we, on the other hand, as I heard a man say one time, we
are the thoughts of God.  The whole universe could be just in one part of
his eternal brain.  Does God have feelings and emotions?  Stuff like that.
Think about who you truly believe God is.  If you use the Bible to describe
Him, I will agree but do you really believe those are physical
characteristics or is God just trying to help us out in order to understand
His presence in life.  I realize we all know whom the Father is
theologically but who is He to you in your own words.  Try not to get too
theological in your response.  Look whose talking?  haha.

Phil.