ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:32:57 -0700
I'm sure this works, most likely, on other smart phones but I love the
feature whereby you can be playing music, put it on pause wherever you wish,
then go to your home page menu, or any other screen display, and tap the
screen twice with two fingers, and the music starts and stops right there
without having to go to the music screen.  I do this with the dramatized
Bible called the Word of Promise.  I stop reading at the end of a chapter,
and later, if for example, I am in my phone screen of contacts, or anywhere
really, I tap the screen twice with two fingers and the Bible starts playing
where I left off.  Tap it twice again at any time, any place, and it stops.
If you go to your music screen, or your app screen where everything is
listed, and open the Bible, a screen displays and tells you chapter and
verse where you stopped.  Close the window and program, go back to anywhere
else, tap twice with two fingers, and the Bible starts playing, or music, if
you were listening to music instead.  I haven't done it but I'm sure it does
the same with an iBook.  Pretty convenient.  Oh, by the way, I'm still using
the iPhone 4S and have to wait a few months before I'm able to upgrade to
iPhone five.

Phil.