ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:04:57 -0600
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to thank you for the fellowship and the cool music and
other audio.
I'm also writing to ask for prayer for family as we're in need of
emergency housing.  The situation is complicated by the fact that I'm
in a wheelchair.
We've found a town house apartment, but I've got to find a ride to see
if the place is accessible.
I know god has a place, but I'd appreciate getting this over with.
I just applied for a job I got in my email, so please pray for favor.

Jerr. 29:11 and following.  God has plans to prosper me, and not to
harm me; plans for a hope, and a future.

Blessings,
Donna