ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:07:41 -0700
I have made some changes to Building the Temple of God which should make
things easier for personal study.  You can still
listen to the 1 hour and 13 minute teaching on the renewing of the mind
through prayer online but I have reduced the teaching by
making 5 files which are about 15 minutes each.  If you prefer, you can
download the complete zip file of the MP3 recording as well
as the written text, that is standard plain text, also in zip format.  Check
out the new page format.  I have made no modifications, on
the other hand, to the notes and outline file nor the audio MP3 file.
Either log on to my website, see below, or click on the link below
to go directly to the correct page.

http://www.safeplacefellowship.com/audio/TEMMENU.HTM

It Sounds Like God To Me
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.com