From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:41:48 -0600
I have a freind with a 150 pentium pro on a Intel board with vx
chipset.Had 16 mgs of ram and I just installed 32 more.He told me the
machine has been locking up since new every time they try to run a
program from a CD with lots of graphics.I cannot find anything wrong
with this machine.He does have 2 CD ROMS installed but there are no
conflicts.One cd is on IDE 1 as the slave to the HDD and the other is on
IDE 2.The machine has a Paradise video card which I think may be the
problem.It will not run on Win95 drivers so they have the drivers
installed that came with the card.Is anyone familiar with this company
or card.I could not find a Paradise website.Any suggestion would be
appreciated.
MikeBridges
http://www.mikescustomww.com