BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 05:50:20 -0400
We also have both a pantry, actually 2 pantries, and kitchen cabinets, all
full to overflowing.

Great recycling of old cabinet, we just kept our turkey poults in a large
plastic bin, no lid, until they could go out to the regular housing.  I
didn't know you kept poultry in the city.  Ruth

At 6:30 AM -0400 4/3/10, Gabriel Orgrease wrote:

Way kool adventure VI!
My maternal grandparents had a kitchen pantry. I think it is the best. They
also had cabinets that my Grandmother treated like fine furniture.

So, for the contemporary record the young chicks are living in 1/3rd of the
doorless cabinet in the livingroom, where we can keep a close eye on them.
They are growing fast, I think double in size in one week. I will be
building an outdoor coop for them this weekend.

][<

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT