Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 08:38:48 +0200
From:
Emiliano Bussòlo <[log in to unmask]>

Why prices are this high is just beyond me, the economy in italy is seriously f****d up, but still we have the highest prices in Europe. just think that a few months ago gas used to be 2€ per liter (that would be very close to 10$ per gallon if I do my math correctly).

>You're right to ask if that's enough food.  I left out the detail that
>I'm on one of my moderate protein experiments right now.  I can stand
>to lose about ten pounds or so, so I'm doing a diet where I eat
>100grams of protein a day and zero carbs.  Ends up being about 1500
>calories per day.

Can you still afford an active lifestyle with this levels of calories? Me, I could barely shift from the couch to bed and viceversa... which makes me think I'm not a very efficient machine.
I don't know for sure, but I suspect I'm on a 2.500 calories per day regimen and I don't loose nor gain weight so for my build and lifestyle should be ok.

What's your weight and height, if I may ask?

It would definitely not be sustainable for anyone
>in the long run -- but I have about 10-15 pounds I can spare to lose
>and which is therefore extra, unaccounted for fuel.  I will say that I
>do suspect that most of those near the poverty line also carry around
>waistline fuel that they cannot access due to high insulin levels...

And the kind of food they have access to doesn't help either...

 --

 Sponsor:
 Posta Elettronica Certificata con valore legale e notifica via SMS: scopri legal.email.it