ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:56:29 -0700
Hi everyone. I've been here. I just don't read everything and so I haven't
really written or responded in a long time. I just get a lot of email.
Anyway, I am doing well. I went on vacation in the middle of the month with
my twin sister and a friend. We had a good time. We went to northern
Washington, up by Squeim, Port Angeles, and Port Townsend. We did different
things. One day we went up to Hurricane Ridge to look at wild flowers and
such. Another day we went to the Hoh Rain Forest and Rialto Beach at Mora
Campground. We also went to Lake Crescent and ate at the lodge there. We
went to a Lavender Garden this last Tuesday. So I've just been basically
hanging out here as well as go on vacation. The weather up there was
relatively cool, especially Monday the 23rd. It was like 62 degrees for a
high. It rained all night Sunday before. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a
great day.
Cecily