ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:30:50 -0500
Dear Sharon and Everyone,

Yes, I did communicate that to him today.

I'm praying about this, as well, as I want to do the right thing that
God wants me to do.

I never thought I would go through this after my surgery. I was told
I shouldn't have any problems with Menopause, since I've already been
through it. Well, the 50MGS of Zoloft help a great deal. My crying
jags aren't very long, and not as often. I just hate being scared
about things I use to love to do.

I'll keep you all informed as to the plans.

Thanks for praying.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson